Our Customer Services Charter states that:
- We are dedicated to providing the highest quality experiential training and development courses in the most cost effective manner, while freely allowing individuals to learn and realise their potential without hinderance or prejudice of any kind.
- While accepting that there is some risk in all outdoor or scenario based training, all reasonable measures are taken to ensure the health, safety and welfare of our clients at all times. If clients feel unsafe or threatened at any time, they must let a member of the training team know and reasonable measures taken to mitigate the problem. We enjoy the principle of “Challenge by Choice” with all of our clients.
- All enquiries will be answered within 48 hours in person or via email. If you do not get a response to an email it may be that our spam filter is being over cautious, so please call us or use the form on the contact us page of this website.
- We guarantee your money back if you are not satisfied with the training you receive. As a company that offers accredited first aid training we have a full complaints procedure in place and if the trainer on a course cannot rectify the problem, we will use an external adjudicator to reach a verdict. For more information on any of these policy please contact our office.
We are regulated by
- OfQual in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- All our trainers are annually moderated and regularly verified by our Awarding Organisation, QNUK Ltd.